Friday, May 8, 2009

Warren Harding's soccer team?

The Warren Harding high school’s soccer team is not going very well, Mr. Tyson and I are trying to make the best team we can for this year, but as you know is not going well, we have try to call people to come to practice so we can be ready for next year but they just don’t show interest as they should for this important sport. I told Mr. Tyson that we should be ashamed because the girl’s soccer team even known they are not official are practicing and our team that is the main thing we’re just waiting for next year without doing nothing, well at least me and Mr. Tyson can’t complain because we are playing personally so we still in shape and getting better but we need to do something for the school team.
Also yesterday we were coming up with new ideas for the team as formation and tactics for the team, I came up with the best idea we could have thanks to I like soccer a lot and I besides playing it in real life I also play a lot of soccer on my Xbox so pro evolution soccer is the game if we want to have fun and create your own team in many ways so I came up with this formation of 3-1-2-1-3 which can take us to lead next year, he thought that was a great idea and we may use it next year, I have the feeling next year is going to be a great year for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment