Thursday, May 21, 2009

Barcelona vs Deportivo Cuenca


Barcelona, my favorite team in the Ecuadorian league played las Sunday against Deportivo Cuenca in the City of Cuenca (Ecuador) as everything for me is not going well, Barcelona lost 1-0. Deportivo Cuenca started wining in the first few minutes of the secong half when Orrego after a corner kick shoted by Matamoros, Orrego already missed a goal in the first half by this time he didnt and it was the time for Deportivo Cuenca to get ahead in the scoring board.

Barcelona tryed hard to tie the game or win in but their tryes weren't enought to beat the "morlacos" of Cuenca, Barcelona lost and gets the eighth place in the table of the league, how bad that my favorite team is sucking, I want them to win so but, I want them to be champions.

No comments:

Post a Comment