Thursday, May 7, 2009

Money?

Hmm money problems are really bad, I don’t know what to do, I want to play with the Ecuadorian team called “Ecuachamos” somewhere in New Heaven, and the actually want me to play with them but they need 48 dollars for I think the inscription of the team or something like that, the problem is: where am I going to get the money from???
Ok I’m 15 years old, I can’t get a job, the only way of getting money is asking my dad for it but I don’t have a good relationship with him so that’s a problem, I really want to play with them!!! They have a good and pretty decent team I think we could to something with it in the future.
Other problem is that I want to play with them but the games are on Sundays I’m already playing with a team called “New Mexico” at Success Par so it’s a problem if someday the make both games at the same time or around the same time, also my friend wants me to play with him but if I accept is not going to go well because they will be three games on the same day and I have school on Monday so that will be a problem because I’m usually tired already so more for me will be impossible, but the only thing I want is play soccer because I love to do it and I do it well, even know I being sucking in the last few games.

No comments:

Post a Comment