Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tuesday lost!

As every Tuesday we went to play on Connecticut Sports Center, to start my night the wrong way I went to the game an hour too early, good thing I had my friend Gregorio with me, at least that way we didn’t get bored so we were playing soccer with a volleyball in the volleyball court :D hehe that was pretty fun, so later on we got hungry so we went inside to eat some chicken tenders and vitamin water before the game started, after that great food we went to the “locker room” or actually the bathroom of the place and got ready.
Later on when the game was going to start the players of the other team also my friends were so sure they were going to win and they were like "oh ready to lose?" and i was "we may gonna lose but it aint going to be easy for you!".Well the game started and it didn't go so well, in like the first 5 minutes they scored the first goal it was the defence foult because they let him go by himself 1 on 1 with me and he scored but i almost kept it. My dad was mad at me he was like oh why cant you keep that that was an easy shot, I actually get really mad when they say that because being a goalkeeper is the hardest job in the game, so after that goal the game wasnt easy for them but they did won 6-1, i hate to lose against my own team but i enjoy playing against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment