Monday, April 27, 2009

irresponsibility ???

Yeah irresponsibility … don’t you hate when I have an important game and the other team doesn’t show up? Well I do!
So both of my teams are out of the tournament, I don’t have anything to do no more besides just one game on Sundays, so I was really exited for this game and guess what? Oh surprise!!! The other team didn’t show up I felt so mad… also I have to go all the way from Saint Vicente’s hospital to Success Park to play , wake up on a Sunday at 8:00 am and go all the way there for nothing !!! yeah is ridiculous.
After all this problem that made me feel so bad and angry we ask the other team to play with us at least to do some exercise while we were there so the whole travel wouldn’t be in vane, also guess what? Yeah they said we will play! So they were getting ready and when they were ready they said: “we don’t want to play anymore”… oh cruel anger that is eating by body (again), so yeah I spent my whole beautiful Sunday morning in the soccer field doing nothing… how awesome is that ?

No comments:

Post a Comment