Monday, April 6, 2009

We are out !!!

Yeah this Saturday at 3.00 pm we got out of the tournament, it wasn't an even game, the dominated in the first half by scoring 3 goals on me but everything got worst when I got injured, when I was going to catch the ball my head hit my shoulder, I was out … I felt like I was going to die, It was a horrible pain.
So I got out of the game and we didn’t have another goalkeeper so they putted my friend who doesn’t know nothing about it and they score 3 more goals on him in 4 minutes , the first half ended 6-1.
I got back for the second half with a horrible pain in my head but my team needed me so I started playing again, I was doing an excellent job and giving motivation to my teammates, everything was going great, we scored 6 goals and we got ahead by one, at the end a mistake from my defense (really bad mistake) caused the goal of the other team , so it ended up 7-7.
Our team wasn’t happy but conformed with the tie while the other team was frustrated and mad about it but we didn’t know why, when we were about to leave the referee said: “Stay nobody can leave until somebody wins to keep going in the tournament”.
Yeah we got on extra time, what a horrible way to loose, in extra time! We lost 8-7 they scored in the last minute, so we got out of the big tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment