Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Quit soccer ?

Again as crazy as this sounds, I do quit soccer, I am not sure and as much as it hurts me to do this but I think is enough and I’m just going to stop it for a little bit because it really takes too much of my time and really is not a good idea to spend all my afternoons and Sunday family time out side playing soccer. But the main reason why I’m doing this is because people don’t appreciate my work! I literally won by my self last Sunday I was the one who was saving the horrible mistakes my defense made and the one who saved the day, but yeah I admit I made a little mistake in the last minutes of the game that’s why they scored on me, but besides I save their mistakes and did a great job they didn’t say even thanks and when I made that mistake they were killing me with their words I don’t think that’s fair.
Also in the other Ecuadorian team they have me as a sub, as a sub? Yes! I’m me, one of the best goalkeepers and they have me as a sub, I don’t like that and is not like I could go to practice and show them that I’m better than the other guy because I tried and it didn’t work so I better just leave them, also I have to go to Ecuador so is not use really to keep playing, I just will go to my aunt’s house to live for a week after school is over then travel to Ecuador, those are my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment